While the market is still uncertain and changes every day, HVS Asset Management - Newport provides the stability you’re looking for when it comes to managing your assets to your best possible advantage.
About Hotel Asset Management - Newport
We're the people to call when you’re in search of a stable, knowledgeable company whose staff knows the market and the industry inside and out. The purpose of Asset Management is to advise a client on the market, the operations and the financial management of a hotel or resort in an effort to help improve both cash flow and value and achieve your goals. Whether the client is the owner of the property, a lender or another interested party, we work for the client and your goals are our goals.
What do we do? We look for opportunities to maximize cash flow while maintaining or improving the market position. We also seek to improve the physical attributes of the hotel or resort. To round out our service, we carefully monitor the on-site property manager (an individual or a management company) regularly to ensure that the performance and maintenance of this valuable asset remains in tip-top shape.
Our Hotel Asset Management Services Include:
- Management Contract compliance
- Franchise or brand standards compliance
- Concise reporting
- Benchmarking and best practices
- Workout strategy and development
- Operational performance reviews
- Review of staff capability, qualifications, and performance
- Quality property inspections
- Repositioning analysis
- Site selection and analysis
- Strategic planning
- Sales & Marketing Plan monitoring and advisory
- Expense control monitoring
- Development services
- Facilities recommendations
- Exit and disposition strategies
- Capital Expenditure planning and monitoring
- Operations budgeting
- Brand and management selection/negotiation
- Loss and business interruption insurance negotiations
How We Do It - Focused Attention To Detail
- Maximize the interest level of your Operator and productivity levels of the property's staff
- Work to maintain and improve the physical condition of your hotel by monitoring maintenance and the completion of capital expenditure projects
- Help you develop and communicate your goals for the property to the Operator and subsequently encourage their achievement by monitoring and directing your Operator's efforts towards achieving these goals.
- Seek cost-effective ways to maximize value including repositioning, expansion, adaptive re-use of spaces, remodeling, refinancing, other revenue opportunities, and costs of ownership.